Thursday, August 13, 2009

Logo Announcement!

Amanda here.

Sorry I've been so absent. I've been busy moving and starting my new job. I'm glad to see the rest of the team is picking up the slack for me while I'm gone. There are a bunch of new blog posts, and the Etsy shop is filling up fast! There is lots of exciting crafting going on around here, and I have exciting news to commemorate it!

The last missing piece we've been waiting on to make Nimble Toad a legitimate company is its logo. We commissioned illustrator and dear friend Melissa VanVaerenbergh of Two For Joy Studios to design our logo and site banner. She sent me an almost-final-draft yesterday and as you can see, it is at the top of the blog as well as the Etsy shop! When she's all done polishing it and fiddling with details, I'll post the final version. But I just couldn't wait that long.

As you can see, I've also been fiddling with the site layout. I'm afraid this isn't my forte, so I will probably ask the other members to give it a try until we find something we like. So, expect a lot of change around here for a while.

And while you're at it, check out the shop! There's new merchandise every day. In case I haven't linked it enough, here it is again.

Happy crafting. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment