Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Polymer clay fun

Hey all!

I discovered today/last night the fun of playing with polymer clay and old bottle caps! I love playing with polymer clay, but adding the bottle caps (of which my roommates and I have dozens) was the icing on the cake.

Seven new pendants! Or key chains, if you will. I'm taking the drifloon one to put on my key chain. And just put up two of the pokeballs. The third is sitting in Gini's computer waiting for her to come home from work.

Besides poly clay, I'm going to start up again with the crocheting in earnest. I've decided to tackle Dawn's hat from Pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum and need to do another hobo phoenix hat from the fourth Phoenix Wright game. I made one a couple summers ago for my at the time boyfriend (now fiance).

Time to go yarn hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment