Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bottle caps!

Because I have so many bottle caps, I decided that I must do a craft with them. So I have been painting them with the intention of making magnets, but I am having difficulties with getting the magnets glued to the bottle caps.

Here is my work station, I spray painted the bottle caps white out on the porch.


Here is the finished product, some of them came out better than others. The goal is do to the five mana symbols from Magic: The Gathering. However, they have proven very difficult to paint. You can see that I did the Avatar symbols, a pokeball, a tri-force, the deathly hallows, and three of the five mana symbols.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of trying to glue magnets onto the bottle caps - you might try finding the magnetic buttons that have a sticky back. You just take the little sticker-back off and stuck them inside the bottle cap and then stick them to the refrigerator. :)

    ReplyDelete