Friday, February 26, 2010

Slouch hats galore

Hello all!

Sorry I haven't been making posts lately. Now that my work is over (le sigh) I will have plenty of time to craft...as well as work more on homework. Blegh. Recently I discovered the joy of the slouchy hat. In my last semester as a college student. Typical, of course. I made up a pattern and have been going from there. I've made four slouch hats now. Three are striped and one is solid colored. Sadly, I don't have a picture of the first hat, which is gray and black. My other striped creations are purple and black and green and black. I decorated my green and black slouchy hat with a pin.I just finished my fourth slouchy hat today. It is black with a crocheted skull embellishing the sort-of brim. I really wanted it to look like Rhyme's hat from The World Ends With You.
I plan on making Beat's hat now for my fiance', just to figure everything else. Then maybe Rhyme and Beat's hats will appear in our etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment