Monday, April 13, 2009

Giselle is Missing (Amanda's old blog)

Remember that photo I posted a while ago of my roommate's cat, Giselle? Well, I let her out around 11AM on Friday, and she hasn't come back. Stacy and I spent the morning driving to animal shelters and filling out missing pet forms. I'm going to give Stacy the photo. Maybe she'll make up posters.

It's really sad. I've never had pets before. It's such a strange feeling, wondering where Giselle is and if she's okay. When we went to the shelter and walked through the cat room to look for her, I started to cry. It was a little embarrassing. It's a really sad place; the animals are in tiny cages. Some of them have injuries. I've never seen anything like it.

Anyway, if you live in the Kalamazoo area, will you please keep an eye out for her? She's all grey and has green eyes. She has a bright green collar with a bell, but it's a breakaway collar, so it may not be there anymore. I'll post the photo one more time.



She's very friendly, and very VERY talkative. Say her name a few times and she should start answering. She also answers to Kitty- that's my fault, I just started calling her Kitty when Stacy first brought her home.


*sigh* it makes me so sad. I hope she comes home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment