Friday, April 17, 2009

Overview of this week (Amanda's old blog)

It's been crazy, guys. Absolutely crazy.

Next week is finals. So, this week I was getting in all my last papers and presentations and assignments. It's all over now - all that's left is studying for finals. Just one more week. I can make it... I hope.

But schoolwork isn't what made this week crazy. I'll spare you the details and just give you the list in bullet-point form:
-I got a flat tire, wasted about an hour trying to change it myself before realizing the car jack we were using was too short, and had to call AAA.
-My computer crashed in the middle of writing a paper. Good thing I'm a compulsive saver.
-My rat Kashyyyk had an issue with his eye and I had to take him to the vet. He has a prescription now - it's actually quite adorable.
-I busted my back somehow. Don't ask me how, I have no idea. But I've been sitting on my roommate's heating pad for about two days now, and it's still bothering me.

On top of it all, I've been having strangely insatiable ice cream cravings all week. Brandon and I have gone out for ice cream three times this week. That's excessive. I think it's stress. I'm cutting myself off. I mean, I might just go on ice cream probation for about a month. Three times in a week is too much. The worst part? It's a SPECIFIC craving, for an ice cream shop all the way out on Gull road. So it's been a time consuming endeavor every time. I get like this during finals, though. I give into cravings more easily.


Anyway, that was this week. No crafting, whatsoever. And definitely none next week. But! It's my last finals week of undergrad, ever. A week from tomorrow, I will be accepting my degree. Get pumped, people. This is the good stuff.


I promise I'll be back after next week! And hopefully my back will be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment