Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hectic Week

They say you shouldn't spend too much time on your blog apologizing for not posting, but I still think that every once in a while, it's necessary. I'm really sorry, but I haven't done anything even remotely crafty this week. I'm very tied up in grad school applications. But soon I hope to get back to knitting and linoleum carving, so I can have lots of lovely crafts to share with you!

I do have one small bit of news. Since I posted my commission piece in the Etsy shop - the batch of 50 personalized cards - I got 2 internal orders. One from Gini and one from Kittie. Gini wants me to make invitation cards for her graduation party. And Kittie tells me that next year she will be needing thank-you cards for her wedding! So, while we still only have 2 sales on the Etsy shop itself, our members are making external sales as well.

Perhaps I'll ask Alex to give us an update on how his Ren Faire adventure went.

No comments:

Post a Comment