Monday, July 27, 2009

Apologies from Amanda

I know one of the top ten rules of having a good blog is 'don't spend all your time apologizing for not posting often enough,' but this time I feel it's necessary.

Everyone at Nimble Toad is unbelievably busy lately, and not just with the Etsy shop launch, but with our personal lives as well. You see, most year-long leases in college towns end on August 1st, so we're all packing and cleaning and getting ready to move. And we're all either starting new jobs, new classes or new lives! It's a busy time for all of us.

But don't fret! We're still crafting up a storm, it's just taking longer than expected to get everything posted in the shop. Keep checking back, we're adding items as they come.

I personally have a lot to tell you about, so I'm going to put my blog to-do list here. That way, I'll remember to do it and you know what to expect to see soon:

1. I never did post pictures from Val's wedding, did I? I'll dig some up and tell you all about it.
2. I got a new job, and I'm moving into a new apartment. I have a tiny bit of news on that front, but more on that later!
3. Garage sale hunting. Boy, have I been busy. I think garage sale hunting is my new favorite hobby. I've got some photos for you.
4. A couple of knitting projects I'm very proud of. I need to take photos, and maybe you can expect to see some of them in the shop soon... I hope I'm getting you excited.

Alright, that's enough teasing. I have to go pack (I'm moving at the end of the week! Ack!), but I'll be back next week with more news.

Oh, and yes. I am, in fact, sorry for the lack of updates. Here, have a picture of my curly hair to keep you amused until I get back:

Curling irons are such an amazing invention.

See you next week! Check out Gini's jewelry in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment