Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Bracelets!

I just made a bracelet. I'm very excited about it. I got the pattern from Princess Lasertron's website, except I used knitting instead of ruffled felt. I'll take nicer pictures and post it on the Etsy shop once it's open, but I just couldn't wait to share it with you!


I took pictures of it sitting on my Indiana Jones hat because I was pressed for time. That leather strap isn't part of the bracelet.

I got the yarn from an estate sale for really cheap. I have a lot of it, and it's a fantastic color.


The purple one on the end is for the closure.

The buttons are all cloth: my mom has been collecting buttons and she gives me all the cloth ones because she doesn't like them. So, they're all vintage and used, which I really like.

Sorry for the fuzzy picture. I was rushing due to overexcitement. ^_^

I need to work on the green stitching on top of the ribbon. My next one will hopefully be a little cleaner. And the buttons should end up being different on every bracelet.

I have 2 more knitted up already in this color, and a bunch more of this ribbon. I want to keep making them in various colors, which should be fun.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment