Friday, July 31, 2009

New/old crafts from Kittie



Hi, Kittie here with some new stuff I've made over the past few weeks. Last week I was out visiting the in-laws-to-be and my family. So no crafting was done then. However, here are some new things I made, including a little experiment done today!


First off is this lovely duo. I wanted to make a case of some sort for my dad for his birthday. He likes Doctor Who and recently bought a Smart car and named it TARDIS. The spelling of Police Box is sloppily done, partially because it is so aggravating to do against crocheted yarn. My cell phone can fit in it, but I think dad's fancy shmancy camera can fit as well.

Next off are two commissions from my fiancé. He wanted me to make him a cool shirt and a backpack with drawstrings for him to use as a carry on when coming to visit me.


Last but not least, today I decided it'd be fun to try and make a pair of pants out of a shirt. Not regular pangs, just simple comfy pants. Yoga pants or whatever. It was pretty simple, just cutting off the sleeves and treating the material like a regular pants pattern. If I make another pair, I might put back pockets on it just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment