Friday, July 10, 2009

Etsy Teaser

Amanda, here. So, I want to apologize for not having the Etsy shop up yet. We're close, I promise!

I went online and got us a tax number, then Gini and I went to the County Clerk's office and got us registered with the State of Michigan. THEN Gini and I went to the bank and got us a Small Business Checking Account. Now we're just waiting for the cards to come in the mail so we can open up the Etsy shop. I'll admit, it's all pretty exciting. We are now officially a proper company, registered with the state and everything!

So, we've already started photographing a bunch of items we have ready to go as soon as the shop is open, so I hope you're getting excited!

Here's a little teaser to get you excited about the shop opening up, as well as the new Harry Potter film coming out next week!


Two of these scarves will be available in the shop when it opens next week!

Much love, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment