Thursday, September 3, 2009

Final Logo Design

I got the final version of the Nimble Toad logo and banner from Melissa a while back, but life has been so hectic lately, I didn't get around to opening the file until today. You've already seen the banner, now it's time to unveil the Logo. I am very excited to present to you the Nimble Toad official logo:

There he is! In all his nimbe-toed glory.

I'm so excited about this logo. It's perfect. It's simple and clean, but still playful and fun. And it has a solid, recognizable silhouette so I can make block prints of it, or we could stitch it into our products, or make Nimble Toad tote bags! I've got a million ideas for this little guy.

But none of them would be possible without the lovely Miss Melissa VanVaerenbergh, who designed him. I want you to hop on over and check out her blog right now, she is a wonderfully talented illustrator and graphic designer. Thank you Melissa, for your hard work on this beautiful design.

I'm so pumped to get started designing our business cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment