Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Valerie: Compliment Necklaces

Hello all! Here is your Wednesday post as promised, and trying out a new blog look. Check out the new Etsy Mini box :)

I've been keeping myself really busy with a variety of craft projects, but what I want to highlight today are a few deliciously simple but eye catching necklaces that I've made recently. I was going to post about them eventually, but I wore one when I went to a large art fair this weekend and had people stalking me to compliment me on it. I figured that had to be a sign!

The best thing about these necklaces is that they're are so many options for customization. I can do any color (or colors!) of ribbon or metal. So far I've only used plain silver, but there are plenty of ideas floating around in my head for colors and patterns.

These are the two I made for myself:

















Aaanndd ... Since summer has made a rapid departure, here's the festive autumn one that I made for the shop! It will be up a bit later tonight.

I'll have a few more pictures up when I post the necklace in the Etsy shop.

Have a great day!

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment