Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Store Items from Valerie

Hey all,

I finally kicked my butt in gear and got a few items up in the Etsy shop!

I listed the cowl that I showed in an earlier post and I finally posted some of my needlebooks.


I made my first needlebook about a year ago and it has been the most useful thing I've ever made. I finally had a place to keep all of my needles for cross-stitch, embroidery, sewing, and knitting. It's big enough and made out of a bright enough material that it's hard to misplace, yet small enough to go anywhere easily. I've since made a few for friends and family, and I'm really excited to be able to sell them. Hopefully people find them as useful as I do.

I made these fairly simple with bright patterned fabric, but I have all kinds of ideas for fun embroidered ones. I think I'll debut the first of my next style of needlebooks for Halloween. I have a fun idea that I'm really excited about!

- Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment