Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Amanda: Just a catch-up

Hey, Amanda here!
I just want to catch up and talk about what you can expect coming up soon from all us Nimble Toads.

Firstly, Gini brought up an interesting point: since there are seven of us, you can expect a good mix of blogging styles, subject matter and frequency of posts. Some of us might post about whatever's going on in our lives (crafting-related or not), and some of us might keep it professional. If you prefer one blogger over the others, we've made it easier for you to weed out their posts by tagging the entries with our names. So, if you want to see only posts from me, click the "Amanda" tag at the bottom of this entry. Same deal with everyone else.

Let's see what you can expect from Nimble Toad coming soon:
-So, I know that Kelli and Alex are busy people right now, but I'm gonna try to convince them to do intro posts at some point.
-It sounds like Gini would like to share her gardening projects with you.
-Val and I are both super busy next week what with her wedding and all, but I would like to do a round-up entry of all my linoleum projects to date, as well as a brief entry on knitting projects you can expect to see soon and some old ones I'm going to post in the shop.
-I'm sure Val's wedding photos and maybe some from the bachelorette party will find their way on here *somehow* and I'm sure Val has some personal projects from the wedding she'll want to share as well.
-Will is a busy guy right now - he's taking a bunch of summer classes, but he's ALWAYS got something going craft-wise. Maybe when things slow down with him, he'll share some of it with us.
-Same deal with Kittie. That girl is a crafting MACHINE. I'll try to coax her to take some photos for us.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment